Pre-School - Welcome to Badgers Class!
- Providing a stimulating, happy, caring and safe environment
- Facilitating a range of child and adult initiated activities
- Focusing on the 11 areas of the Early Years Foundation Stage, with particular emphasis on the 3 prime areas – Personal, social and emotional development, communication and language and physical development
- Close links with the team at Stalham Surestart Centre
- Building good relationships with parents and other professionals to ensure that the wellbeing of each child is at the forefront of what we do.
- Muddy learning
- Heuristic play
- British values
- Celebrations and Festivals – introduction and understanding of others views, religions and beliefs
- Setting golden rules
- Positive role models
- Community visitors
All Pre-school staff are friendly, caring, very experienced and highly qualified. They are CRB checked and qualified in First Aid and Food Hygeine.
Pre School Leader: Tracy Aish NVQ Level 3 and HLTA
Pre School Assistant: Teresa Hubbard
Pre School Assistant: Becky Morley
Foundation Stage Leader: Rebecca Barry BA. PGCE. MA. Forest School Level 3.
Parents and Carers
Parents are always welcome at Pre-school and your support and partnership are greatly valued. Please take time to help your child register and settle in each morning. All parents must complete the application form, medical information form and the consent form. Please inform pre-school staff if someone different is collecting your child. A password will be required.
There is a rota for parent helpers in pre-school.
Change Of Clothes
Please provide a change of clothes and spare nappies or pull-ups, if required, in case of accidents, to be kept on your child's peg at Pre-school. Soiled or wet clothing and nappies will be sent home at the end of the session.
Pre School Fees (for non funded pupils) and Opening Times
Morning Session 0845 - 1145 £8.00
Lunch 1145 - 1215 £3.50 (if having a hot lunch)
Afternoon Session 1215 - 1445 £8.00
If you require any further informantion or would like to book a viewing please contact us on 01692 650225